Dr. Hay and his staff are one of the most talented and caring dental practices I have had the good fortune to experience. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone needing dental services. They go above and beyond to make you feel welcomed and comfortable during your visits.
We’ll Help You With Relieving Dental Anxiety in Paducah
Visiting the dentist can be a calm and relaxing experience with the right dental team. That’s why you want a practice that can help with relieving dental anxiety in Paducah. Dr. William E. Hay and his entire staff want to give you a stress-free experience. With our help, you will:
- Pursue necessary treatments without stress or anxiety
- Feel more confident about the condition of your oral health
- Easily set goals for your smile, such as straightening your teeth or improving its appearance
- Remain committed to preventive treatments, such as regular dental checkups
- Enjoy relaxing dental visits that leave you feeling great about your smile
You’ll Feel at Ease During Every Dental Appointment
It matters to us if you feel anxious or nervous about your dental appointment. Dr. Hay has invested in ways to help you feel comfortable during every appointment. You don’t want to let fear get in the way of treatments that improve your oral health and restore your smile’s function. We’ll relieve your anxiety with:
- Comfortable Procedures – You don’t have to worry about feeling discomfort during treatments. We offer buffering when administering local anesthesia, so you don’t feel a thing. You can also opt to receive soothing sedation. Choose laughing gas or deep sedation given by an anesthesiologist.
- Advanced Technology – Dr. Hay uses state-of-the-art equipment to streamline your treatments and minimize any discomfort. For example, lasers are used for many gum-related treatments, so no incisions are needed. With digital dental impressions, there are no more messy trays of goop.
- Relaxing Atmosphere – You won’t feel a clinical vibe at our practice. We have a friendly team and a soothing environment that includes calming music. You can even cozy up with a blanket while we work.
I am so pleased with the amount of time Dr. Hay took to examine my records & my CT scan & explain the next process needed in my care! His entire staff is extremely caring & helpful as well! I will be sharing photos soon! I can’t wait to have a beautiful smile again! Thank you Dr. Hay for the exceptional care I received!
Dr. Hay has put together one of the best office staff and dental associates I have ever encountered. Everyone there is so friendly and down to earth. Dr. Hay and wife Nicky are so kind and thorough if it’s a checkup all the way to dentures. I highly recommend Dr. Hay’s dental practice to anyone. If you are not smiling when you get there; you’ll be smiling when you leave!
I can’t express enough how pleased I am with Dr Hay and his wonderful staff! I couldn’t be happier with my results and also the feeling that I leave with after each visit. They feel like family.
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Hay since he came to Paducah. I agree with others that the office staff and dental assistant are kind, knowledgeable, and efficient. Dr. Hay is a talented clinician who has earned our trust and respect. Thank you so much!
My experience with smile restoration with Dr Hay has been amazing! He and his staff are super welcoming and accommodating! Dentist for life!
I had a great experience on my visit. Dr. Hay was very caring and gave me valuable information, in addition to a comprehensive check up. They come highly recommended! Thank you again, and see you next time!
I would highly recommend Dr. Hay and his staff, I hadn’t been to the dentist in 15 years because of past bad experiences and I was a nervous wreck going to the dentist. When I walked in I was met by Alisha who is so sweet and calming, then I met Nikki and together they got me calmed down, took my X-rays and then Dr. Hay came in explained everything I needed done and what options I had, I was so happy to hear they offered sedation. I needed lots of work and I was put under sedation, woke up and had a beautiful smile! If you want a dentist office that makes you honestly feel comfortable and relaxed go see Dr. Hay and his staff you will feel completely different about going to the dentist. I no longer have a fear and enjoy going to get a teeth cleaning.
Everyone is so nice!!! If you want to be treated with respect and have someone care about you. Go see Dr. Bay and his staff !!!
A great team of people gave me my smile back. Dr Hay did an amazing job!
Yes, we would love the opportunity to help you overcome your dental anxiety and get the dental care you need. Our team is fully trained to help even the most anxious patients relax and feel comfortable in our dental chair. Over the years, many patients have benefited from our compassionate and relaxing approach to dentistry.
Before your appointment, we suggest visualizing a positive experience and practicing deep breathing exercises. You can also visit our office at a quiet time, when other patients may not be around. Ask us about this option when you call us to make your appointment. Share any concerns you have with us beforehand. We can even establish a signal for you to use to indicate if you need a break.
Fear of the dentist can be so severe that a patient will not come into the office for decades at a time. Because oral health affects overall health, this person is likely suffering not only in their mouth but also in other areas of their body. It’s important to find a solution for the fear, so every patient can remain healthy.