Dr. Hay and his staff are one of the most talented and caring dental practices I have had the good fortune to experience. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone needing dental services. They go above and beyond to make you feel welcomed and comfortable during your visits.
Achieve a Confident New Smile With Your Paducah Cosmetic Dentist
Imagine having a smile that turns heads. Picture yourself laughing, talking, and socializing without feeling self-conscious about your teeth. That dream can become a reality with the help of your cosmetic dentist in Paducah. Dr. Hay can:
- Hide imperfections that you’re tired of seeing in the mirror
- Turn the clock back on your smile’s appearance
- Inspire you to take better care of your teeth and gums
- Make you look more attractive and younger
- Boost your chances for success in your career or romantic life
Call 270-818-8388 for an appointment. If you don’t have insurance, join our Membership Plan. It will save you money on treatments!
We’ll Make Your Smile Your Best Feature
Cosmetic dentistry is a valuable investment. Having an attractive smile can transform your appearance and give you a much-needed boost in confidence. Loving how you look can affect all areas of your life. Others think so, too. A study showed that over 99 percent of participants believe your smile is an important social asset.
You’ll find a wide range of cosmetic solutions at our practice. Dr. William E. Hay provides high-quality treatment, using the best available materials and technology, so you can expect the best possible outcome. He also cares about your comfort. You’ll appreciate relaxing music in the office and blankets to keep you warm.
You can receive:
- Teeth Whitening – We offer advanced in-office whitening solutions with Biolose, which uses lasers to eliminate tooth stains. We have the Sapphire Whitening System as well. Or you can opt for professional take-home whitening kits if you prefer.
- Dental Veneers – You can get rid of flaws like chips, cracks, and uneven teeth with veneers. Dr. Hay takes a conservative approach when placing your veneers, only removing what’s needed from your tooth. Veneers can last 10 years or longer with proper care.
- Dental Bonding – You can choose this affordable alternative to veneers. A composite material is used to reshape and refine your teeth. The results can last for several years with good oral hygiene habits.
- Gummy Smile Treatment – If you show too much gumline when you smile, a gummy smile treatment can help. Using a special laser, Dr. Hay can reshape your gumline for a more even smile. Using a laser means no incisions. You will have a faster healing time and a more comfortable procedure.
- Snap-On Smile – If you want a beautiful smile, but don’t want to wait, you’ll love Snap-On Smile. The custom-made arch of temporary teeth fits over your smile, giving you the appearance you want. It’s a good option if you have a special event coming up.
- Smile Makeover – Dr. Hay will create a custom treatment plan that addresses all of your smile imperfections. It may include both cosmetic and restorative treatments. With the help of digital imaging technology, you can even preview your results before treatment starts.
I am so pleased with the amount of time Dr. Hay took to examine my records & my CT scan & explain the next process needed in my care! His entire staff is extremely caring & helpful as well! I will be sharing photos soon! I can’t wait to have a beautiful smile again! Thank you Dr. Hay for the exceptional care I received!
Dr. Hay has put together one of the best office staff and dental associates I have ever encountered. Everyone there is so friendly and down to earth. Dr. Hay and wife Nicky are so kind and thorough if it’s a checkup all the way to dentures. I highly recommend Dr. Hay’s dental practice to anyone. If you are not smiling when you get there; you’ll be smiling when you leave!
I can’t express enough how pleased I am with Dr Hay and his wonderful staff! I couldn’t be happier with my results and also the feeling that I leave with after each visit. They feel like family.
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Hay since he came to Paducah. I agree with others that the office staff and dental assistant are kind, knowledgeable, and efficient. Dr. Hay is a talented clinician who has earned our trust and respect. Thank you so much!
My experience with smile restoration with Dr Hay has been amazing! He and his staff are super welcoming and accommodating! Dentist for life!
I had a great experience on my visit. Dr. Hay was very caring and gave me valuable information, in addition to a comprehensive check up. They come highly recommended! Thank you again, and see you next time!
I would highly recommend Dr. Hay and his staff, I hadn’t been to the dentist in 15 years because of past bad experiences and I was a nervous wreck going to the dentist. When I walked in I was met by Alisha who is so sweet and calming, then I met Nikki and together they got me calmed down, took my X-rays and then Dr. Hay came in explained everything I needed done and what options I had, I was so happy to hear they offered sedation. I needed lots of work and I was put under sedation, woke up and had a beautiful smile! If you want a dentist office that makes you honestly feel comfortable and relaxed go see Dr. Hay and his staff you will feel completely different about going to the dentist. I no longer have a fear and enjoy going to get a teeth cleaning.
Everyone is so nice!!! If you want to be treated with respect and have someone care about you. Go see Dr. Bay and his staff !!!
A great team of people gave me my smile back. Dr Hay did an amazing job!
Cosmetic dentistry improves the appearance of your teeth so you can enjoy a more attractive smile – and everything that comes with it, like enhanced self-confidence. Cosmetic dentistry can give you a younger-looking smile by covering stains and other signs of wear and tear. With our wide variety of cosmetic services, you’ll be able to change any aspect of your smile that you don’t like.
Cosmetic dentistry covers a wide range of services, and each patient has different needs and goals. Because of this, it isn’t possible to give you a price on your cosmetic treatment without first performing an exam and working up a treatment plan. Once we know exactly what you want and need, we can give you an estimate on your smile investment.
Cosmetic dentistry can change your life. When you improve the appearance of your teeth and gums, you will make a better first impression in social settings. Plus, you will have a new sense of confidence that will embolden you to reach for higher levels of success at work and in other areas of life. We’ve seen it happen time and time again, and you could be the next beneficiary of such a transformation.