Dr. Hay and his staff are one of the most talented and caring dental practices I have had the good fortune to experience. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone needing dental services. They go above and beyond to make you feel welcomed and comfortable during your visits.
Repair Your Teeth With a Restorative Dentist in Paducah
Eating good food, laughing, and talking are always better when your smile is fully functional. However, even with the most thorough dental care routines, you may still need the help of a restorative dentist in Paducah. Dr. William E. Hay can repair the health and function of your teeth, so you can:
- Enjoy life’s most memorable moments with good oral health
- Gain a pain-free smile that doesn’t distract you
- Eat your favorite foods without limitation
- Feel better about the condition of your smile
- Learn what’s necessary to avoid future infections or injuries
We’ll Give You Back Your Healthy Bite
Dr. William E. Hay has 35 years of experience treating patients and their most complex dental needs. Whether you have a small cavity or you want to replace a missing tooth, you can trust him and his entire team. Plus, he is involved with the complete treatment process, from your initial examination to the finishing touches to your smile.
Depending on what’s happening with your teeth, Dr. Hay may recommend:
- Tooth Fillings – We are an amalgam-free practice. Your tooth fillings are made of a white composite material that will blend in with nearby teeth. With composite, there are no worries about mercury.
- Dental Crowns – Dr. Hay uses an in-house CEREC machine to create your crowns in just one visit. That means you won’t have to come back again for your tooth repair.
- Dental Bridges – Your bridge can fill in the spaces between your teeth. We use top-quality materials to create a smile that looks beautiful.
- Root Canals – Dr. Hay can perform some root canals. However, he may refer you to a specialist for your treatment. It’s important to us that your tooth is saved from extraction.
- Dentures – Choose from full or partial dentures to replace an entire arch of teeth. Your new teeth can be paired with implants for the most lifelike results.
- Dental Implants – Dr. Hay can pair any number of replacement teeth with implants. Implants give your customized restorations a strong foundation.
Calming your nerves is also essential to our team. We administer local anesthesia in a way that minimizes the stinging sensation. Our relaxing office environment is outfitted with the comforts of home, like soft music and blankets. Dr. Hay can have an anesthesiologist come into our office to administer deep sedation, if necessary.
I am so pleased with the amount of time Dr. Hay took to examine my records & my CT scan & explain the next process needed in my care! His entire staff is extremely caring & helpful as well! I will be sharing photos soon! I can’t wait to have a beautiful smile again! Thank you Dr. Hay for the exceptional care I received!
Dr. Hay has put together one of the best office staff and dental associates I have ever encountered. Everyone there is so friendly and down to earth. Dr. Hay and wife Nicky are so kind and thorough if it’s a checkup all the way to dentures. I highly recommend Dr. Hay’s dental practice to anyone. If you are not smiling when you get there; you’ll be smiling when you leave!
I can’t express enough how pleased I am with Dr Hay and his wonderful staff! I couldn’t be happier with my results and also the feeling that I leave with after each visit. They feel like family.
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Hay since he came to Paducah. I agree with others that the office staff and dental assistant are kind, knowledgeable, and efficient. Dr. Hay is a talented clinician who has earned our trust and respect. Thank you so much!
My experience with smile restoration with Dr Hay has been amazing! He and his staff are super welcoming and accommodating! Dentist for life!
I had a great experience on my visit. Dr. Hay was very caring and gave me valuable information, in addition to a comprehensive check up. They come highly recommended! Thank you again, and see you next time!
I would highly recommend Dr. Hay and his staff, I hadn’t been to the dentist in 15 years because of past bad experiences and I was a nervous wreck going to the dentist. When I walked in I was met by Alisha who is so sweet and calming, then I met Nikki and together they got me calmed down, took my X-rays and then Dr. Hay came in explained everything I needed done and what options I had, I was so happy to hear they offered sedation. I needed lots of work and I was put under sedation, woke up and had a beautiful smile! If you want a dentist office that makes you honestly feel comfortable and relaxed go see Dr. Hay and his staff you will feel completely different about going to the dentist. I no longer have a fear and enjoy going to get a teeth cleaning.
Everyone is so nice!!! If you want to be treated with respect and have someone care about you. Go see Dr. Bay and his staff !!!
A great team of people gave me my smile back. Dr Hay did an amazing job!
When you have a tooth that suffers damage from decay, infection, or injury, restorative dentistry can save the tooth from further damage or extraction. Restorative treatment includes any service designed to relieve pain and help you regain oral function, like tooth fillings, root canals, crowns, bridges, dentures, and dental implants.
We offer a wide range of restorative dentistry services, and they all differ in complexity. That means each restorative treatment is going to vary in cost. Simple procedures, like tooth fillings, will cost significantly less than dental crowns, root canal treatments, and replacement teeth. Many dental insurance plans will cover a portion of restorative dental care to offset treatment expenses.
Maintaining good oral health isn’t just about keeping your teeth and gums clean. You will also need dental treatment for problems like tooth decay, cavities, and oral infections. Restorative dentistry treats those types of problems, many of which can cause pain and disrupt the function of your teeth. This keeps your smile healthy and helps you eat comfortably.