Dr. Hay and his staff are one of the most talented and caring dental practices I have had the good fortune to experience. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone needing dental services. They go above and beyond to make you feel welcomed and comfortable during your visits.
Replace Your Missing Teeth With Dental Implants in Paducah
If you are replacing a missing tooth, you’ll love dental implants in Paducah. Like your natural tooth roots, they secure your new teeth, prevent your nearby teeth from shifting out of place, and give you strong chewing power. Dr. William E. Hay can place and restore your implants at his practice. With his expertise, you will:
- Love how your smile looks with your full set of teeth
- Get your entire implant procedure in one place, with no need to see another doctor
- Feel comfortable eating your favorite chewy and crunchy foods
- Maintain a healthy and strong jaw
- Keep your dentures securely in place without adhesive
- Replace conventional dentures with a secure and convenient snap-in option
Bite & Chew Your Favorite Foods Again
A dental implant is an artificial tooth root made of strong titanium. Dr. William E. Hay will place it in your jaw, which begins the natural process of osseointegration. That’s a fancy way of saying that your new implant will fuse with your jawbone, so it functions like a natural part of your body. Once in place, you won’t even realize your implant is there. It can last a lifetime, if you maintain good oral care habits.
Dr. Hay can replace any number of teeth with implants. He will do a complete exam of your mouth to ensure your jaw is fully prepared to support implants. You may need a bone graft to restore your jawbone strength first, especially if you’ve lived with missing teeth for many years.
Your implant options include:
- A Single Crown With an Implant – This configuration can replace a single tooth. It will work just like your other teeth and blend in naturally with your smile.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – If you have several missing teeth in a row, we can fill the gap with a bridge attached to implants.
- Snap-In Dentures – Anchor your dentures to implants to keep them securely in place without adhesive. With this alternative to traditional dentures, you can eat more of the foods you love without limitation. You won’t have to worry about embarrassment from teeth that slip out of place!
- All-on-X Dental Implants – This option uses fewer implants to replace an entire arch of teeth. It often works well if you have had bone loss in your jaw.
- Mini Dental Implants – These will secure your new teeth without requiring a surgical procedure to strengthen your jaw. They are used most often in your lower jaw.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – If you have numerous problems with your teeth, Dr. Hay will prepare a treatment plan that includes cosmetic, restorative, and surgical procedures.
It can feel nerve-wracking to have any surgical procedure. That’s why Dr. Hay can have an anesthesiologist come in if you want deep sedation for your procedure. It will help you stay comfortable and anxiety-free throughout your appointment. You can also warm up with a blanket if you feel chilly.
I am so pleased with the amount of time Dr. Hay took to examine my records & my CT scan & explain the next process needed in my care! His entire staff is extremely caring & helpful as well! I will be sharing photos soon! I can’t wait to have a beautiful smile again! Thank you Dr. Hay for the exceptional care I received!
Dr. Hay has put together one of the best office staff and dental associates I have ever encountered. Everyone there is so friendly and down to earth. Dr. Hay and wife Nicky are so kind and thorough if it’s a checkup all the way to dentures. I highly recommend Dr. Hay’s dental practice to anyone. If you are not smiling when you get there; you’ll be smiling when you leave!
I can’t express enough how pleased I am with Dr Hay and his wonderful staff! I couldn’t be happier with my results and also the feeling that I leave with after each visit. They feel like family.
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Hay since he came to Paducah. I agree with others that the office staff and dental assistant are kind, knowledgeable, and efficient. Dr. Hay is a talented clinician who has earned our trust and respect. Thank you so much!
My experience with smile restoration with Dr Hay has been amazing! He and his staff are super welcoming and accommodating! Dentist for life!
I had a great experience on my visit. Dr. Hay was very caring and gave me valuable information, in addition to a comprehensive check up. They come highly recommended! Thank you again, and see you next time!
I would highly recommend Dr. Hay and his staff, I hadn’t been to the dentist in 15 years because of past bad experiences and I was a nervous wreck going to the dentist. When I walked in I was met by Alisha who is so sweet and calming, then I met Nikki and together they got me calmed down, took my X-rays and then Dr. Hay came in explained everything I needed done and what options I had, I was so happy to hear they offered sedation. I needed lots of work and I was put under sedation, woke up and had a beautiful smile! If you want a dentist office that makes you honestly feel comfortable and relaxed go see Dr. Hay and his staff you will feel completely different about going to the dentist. I no longer have a fear and enjoy going to get a teeth cleaning.
Everyone is so nice!!! If you want to be treated with respect and have someone care about you. Go see Dr. Bay and his staff !!!
A great team of people gave me my smile back. Dr Hay did an amazing job!
Dental implants are small posts made from titanium that your dentist inserts into your jawbone to serve as replacement teeth roots. If you are missing one or more teeth, implants function as a base for several types of replacement teeth. They can be used with crowns, bridges, dentures, or full arches of fixed teeth.
Dental implants could be removed, although it is not likely you would need to do this. Once your implants are placed in your jawbone, they will fuse with the bone and last for decades, if not a lifetime. Your replacement teeth attached to the implants will last five to 10 years on average.
If you are missing any number of teeth, you owe it to yourself to consider getting implants. They are designed to function as artificial roots for your replacement teeth. Implants make crowns, bridges, and dentures more secure. They prevent bone loss by stimulating your jaw, and they restore your biting power so you can eat anything you want.