Dr. Hay and his staff are one of the most talented and caring dental practices I have had the good fortune to experience. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone needing dental services. They go above and beyond to make you feel welcomed and comfortable during your visits.
Restore Your Smile’s Beauty With a Full-Mouth Reconstruction in Paducah
If you want a fully functional smile again, you want a dentist with extensive experience and knowledge about what’s required during the entire process. Dr. William E. Hay has 35 years of experience helping patients regain healthy and functional teeth. He can perform a full-mouth reconstruction in Paducah, no matter how complex. As his patient, you will:
- Benefit from advanced technology such as computer-guided implant placement and a CEREC system for same-day crowns
- Receive sedation options from a trusted anesthesiologist, if needed
- Feel calm with our relaxing in-office music and cozy amenities such as blankets
- Understand what’s expected during the entire process
- Receive a customized treatment plan based on your unique needs
Eat the Foods You Love & Smile With Confidence Again
A full-mouth reconstruction requires planning and preparation. Dr. William E. Hay will create a customized treatment plan for you, based on his findings from a complete mouth exam. He uses information captured by digital X-rays, intraoral cameras, and 3-D scanners.
Your treatment plan may include:
- Dental Crowns – If your tooth can be saved with the help of a crown, Dr. Hay will create it in-house with a CEREC machine. There’s no need to wear a temporary or come back for a second appointment.
- Dental Bridge – For one or several missing teeth in a row, your dentist can place a lifelike dental bridge. It can be paired with implants for better oral function.
- All-on-X Implants – If you need an entire arch of teeth replaced, Dr. Hay can perform a procedure that uses fewer implants. It offers the same benefits as traditional implant dentures.
- Dentures – You can choose full or partial dentures. Full arch dentures can be removable or fixed in place with dental implants.
- Oral Surgery – Sometimes surgery is needed to prepare for a reconstruction procedure. We may need to perform a tooth extraction or prepare your jaw to support implants.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – We may include cosmetic procedures to restore the beauty of your smile as well as its function.
- Gum Disease Treatment – If your gums are infected, Dr. Hay will restore their health with a wide range of treatment methods.
Protect Your Investment With Preventive Solutions
Once your full-mouth restoration is complete, you will want to keep the results intact. That’s why we encourage you to practice preventive dental care. Regular dental checkups will keep your new smile in good shape. Your dentist can:
- Perform thorough cleanings to get rid of harmful tartar and plaque from your teeth
- Keep your gums healthy to support your new implants and restorations
- Create a mouthguard if you grind your teeth, so you don’t damage your teeth
- Offer personalized recommendations to improve at-home oral care routines
- Catch problems in their early stages to save you time and money on treatments
I am so pleased with the amount of time Dr. Hay took to examine my records & my CT scan & explain the next process needed in my care! His entire staff is extremely caring & helpful as well! I will be sharing photos soon! I can’t wait to have a beautiful smile again! Thank you Dr. Hay for the exceptional care I received!
Dr. Hay has put together one of the best office staff and dental associates I have ever encountered. Everyone there is so friendly and down to earth. Dr. Hay and wife Nicky are so kind and thorough if it’s a checkup all the way to dentures. I highly recommend Dr. Hay’s dental practice to anyone. If you are not smiling when you get there; you’ll be smiling when you leave!
I can’t express enough how pleased I am with Dr Hay and his wonderful staff! I couldn’t be happier with my results and also the feeling that I leave with after each visit. They feel like family.
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Hay since he came to Paducah. I agree with others that the office staff and dental assistant are kind, knowledgeable, and efficient. Dr. Hay is a talented clinician who has earned our trust and respect. Thank you so much!
My experience with smile restoration with Dr Hay has been amazing! He and his staff are super welcoming and accommodating! Dentist for life!
I had a great experience on my visit. Dr. Hay was very caring and gave me valuable information, in addition to a comprehensive check up. They come highly recommended! Thank you again, and see you next time!
I would highly recommend Dr. Hay and his staff, I hadn’t been to the dentist in 15 years because of past bad experiences and I was a nervous wreck going to the dentist. When I walked in I was met by Alisha who is so sweet and calming, then I met Nikki and together they got me calmed down, took my X-rays and then Dr. Hay came in explained everything I needed done and what options I had, I was so happy to hear they offered sedation. I needed lots of work and I was put under sedation, woke up and had a beautiful smile! If you want a dentist office that makes you honestly feel comfortable and relaxed go see Dr. Hay and his staff you will feel completely different about going to the dentist. I no longer have a fear and enjoy going to get a teeth cleaning.
Everyone is so nice!!! If you want to be treated with respect and have someone care about you. Go see Dr. Bay and his staff !!!
A great team of people gave me my smile back. Dr Hay did an amazing job!
A full-mouth reconstruction is an extensive plan to repair all your damaged and missing teeth. You and your dental team will work together to develop a treatment plan to give you back a mouth full of beautiful and functional teeth. This plan will most likely include a combination of dental implants, crowns, bridges, and dentures.
Since every full-mouth reconstruction will involve different services, there is no standard time frame. Some procedures, including tooth extractions and dental implant placement, will involve a healing period. Your dentist will work with you to select the services best suited to your smile needs and goals, including your schedule and your budget.
As with all our services, we cater to the personal needs of our patients. For that reason, and because a full-mouth reconstruction is a complex procedure with many variables, it is not possible to give a one-size-fits-all price. Once we’ve examined your mouth and taken digital images, we will be happy to present you with a treatment plan that breaks down the fees.