Dr. Hay and his staff are one of the most talented and caring dental practices I have had the good fortune to experience. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone needing dental services. They go above and beyond to make you feel welcomed and comfortable during your visits.
Choose Barely Visible Orthodontics With Clear Aligners in Paducah
You may know the benefits of having straight teeth, but prefer a solution that no one else can see. That’s why so many patients turn to clear aligners in Paducah. It’s a practically invisible solution, so no one has to know you are pursuing treatment but you and your dentist. As a result, you can:
- Improve your dental health because your teeth are easier to clean
- Correct your bite alignment and minimize your TMJ problems
- Make your teeth look healthier and more attractive
- Feel confident in social situations, even during treatment
- Get your results faster than you would with traditional braces
Call 270-818-8388 for an appointment.
Confidently Straighten Your Teeth Without Anyone Noticing
Most people think of metal wires and brackets for their orthodontic treatment. However, that’s not the only option. Dr. William E. Hay offers clear aligner treatments for patients who are in need of teeth straightening solutions. You can expect numerous benefits from this comfortable alternative to braces:
- Easy to Wear – Wearing braces often means worrying about food in your brackets and limiting what you eat. Not so with aligners! You can take them off easily to clean them, practice your oral hygiene routines, and eat whatever you want.
- Faster Results – Clear aligners usually take about 12 to 18 months to complete. This is far quicker than traditional methods. Instead of aligners, you can choose Six Months Smiles. It can be an even faster option. It works quickly by focusing only on the teeth in front of your smile.
- Comfortable Progress – After a few weeks of wearing your aligners, you can progress to the next set. It’s that simple! You’ll come into our office for occasional progress checkups. However, those visits are quick and simple. No uncomfortable wire adjustments!
- Versatile Solution – From crossbites to underbites to overlapping teeth, aligners can correct a number of alignment problems. Dr. Hay will examine your teeth and take digital X-rays to determine if they are right for you. Countless patients have found success with this orthodontic treatment.
I am so pleased with the amount of time Dr. Hay took to examine my records & my CT scan & explain the next process needed in my care! His entire staff is extremely caring & helpful as well! I will be sharing photos soon! I can’t wait to have a beautiful smile again! Thank you Dr. Hay for the exceptional care I received!
Dr. Hay has put together one of the best office staff and dental associates I have ever encountered. Everyone there is so friendly and down to earth. Dr. Hay and wife Nicky are so kind and thorough if it’s a checkup all the way to dentures. I highly recommend Dr. Hay’s dental practice to anyone. If you are not smiling when you get there; you’ll be smiling when you leave!
I can’t express enough how pleased I am with Dr Hay and his wonderful staff! I couldn’t be happier with my results and also the feeling that I leave with after each visit. They feel like family.
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Hay since he came to Paducah. I agree with others that the office staff and dental assistant are kind, knowledgeable, and efficient. Dr. Hay is a talented clinician who has earned our trust and respect. Thank you so much!
My experience with smile restoration with Dr Hay has been amazing! He and his staff are super welcoming and accommodating! Dentist for life!
I had a great experience on my visit. Dr. Hay was very caring and gave me valuable information, in addition to a comprehensive check up. They come highly recommended! Thank you again, and see you next time!
I would highly recommend Dr. Hay and his staff, I hadn’t been to the dentist in 15 years because of past bad experiences and I was a nervous wreck going to the dentist. When I walked in I was met by Alisha who is so sweet and calming, then I met Nikki and together they got me calmed down, took my X-rays and then Dr. Hay came in explained everything I needed done and what options I had, I was so happy to hear they offered sedation. I needed lots of work and I was put under sedation, woke up and had a beautiful smile! If you want a dentist office that makes you honestly feel comfortable and relaxed go see Dr. Hay and his staff you will feel completely different about going to the dentist. I no longer have a fear and enjoy going to get a teeth cleaning.
Everyone is so nice!!! If you want to be treated with respect and have someone care about you. Go see Dr. Bay and his staff !!!
A great team of people gave me my smile back. Dr Hay did an amazing job!
Clear aligners can address many of the same issues as conventional braces. However, not everyone is a candidate for this treatment. The severity of your problems may require a more involved solution. That said, you will never know the best way forward until you schedule a consultation appointment with us.
Unlike traditional braces that force you to wear metal brackets and wires for two or three long years, clear aligners can deliver amazing results in months – usually about 12. Obviously, it is different for everyone, but the sooner you get started on your transformative journey, the sooner you will get to enjoy a stunningly straight smile.
Clear aligners can be removed at any time. It’s simple to pop out the aligners for eating, for brushing, or for a special occasion. You can’t do that with braces! Just put them back in when you’re done, and make sure you wear them for at least 20-22 hours a day during your treatment.